Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Sample Nursing Practitioner Cover Letter

Nurse Practitioner cover letter is required by those who are Registered Nurses, and hold a bachelor's degree in nursing. They have to undertake practice sessions, to get certified as a Nurse Practitioner. The vast knowledge and experience should be properly conveyed through the Nurse Practitioner cover letter to have a desired effect on the employers.

There is a lot of responsibility associated with the profile of a Registered Nurse, and as it involves putting the human life at stake, hospitals caution a great deal of care while selecting the candidate. If, you are able to satisfy the employer's quest through your Nurse Practitioner cover letter, you can be sure of winning the interview call and ultimately the job.
Dt: September 19th, 2008
Winford Lopez
Care Manager
Tingler Community Hospital
Tingler Ln
Marathon
Florida-1285
United States

Sub: Application for Nurse Practitioner
Dear Mr. Lopez,
This is in response to your job advertisement in the national paper dated 19th September, 2008 for the opening of a Nurse Practitioner position with your hospital. I would like to submit my candidature for the same.
I would like to bring it to your notice that I am an experienced Nurse Practitioner, and have been in the profession for the past 6 years. Currently, I am looking for a suitable opening with opportunities for growth, where I can implement my knowledge and experience, and develop as a professional. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BNS) from Brewster University of Medical Sciences. I have specialized in Critical care nursing services.
I am sure, with my experience and knowledge, honed over time; I will be able to meet your organizational requirements with desired satisfaction levels. My skill-sets include, and are not limited to:
  • ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and CCU (Critical Care Unit) nursing services
  • Complete care program development, management and administration
  • Providing training to team members
  • Updated knowledge and expertise on latest technological and medical developments
  • Holistic approach towards patient care
Being a nurse, I do understand the importance of the psychological state of my patients for effective and quicker recovery. My communication skills help me to establish cordial relations with my patients, which make their stay at the hospital comfortable. I believe in including and educating the families for providing quality nursing care at home. I always strive to impart the best of nursing care with the resources available.
I am a passionate professional, with keen interest in every case I handle. I prefer to work in a systematic fashion, and like to give attention to every detail of my patient's profile. This helps in delivering services which make the stay of my patients very comfortable. You may call me or drop a mail at the above mentioned details, for any further clarification, or if you would like to meet in person and discuss the job.
In anticipation of a favorable reply.
Truly,
(Signature)
Nathaniel Symonds
Attachments:
  1. Resume
  2. Experience letter
  3. Certificate BNS