Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Sample Cover Letter for Registered Nurse Job

Registered nurse cover letter is required for those professionals, who after completion of their education have cleared the licensing exams, to become a Registered Nurse. They can be registered under a national license or individual state licensing authority, or both. This page contains the samples of cover letter for Registered Nurse. We have given separate examples,
one each for a fresher and an experienced candidate.
It's always advisable to send your application for the post of a Registered Nurse with a Registered Nurse cover letter to gain the competitive advantage over other candidates. The cover letter provides you with an additional opportunity to market your candidature. You may refer to the cover letter samples for finalizing the design and content of your letter.

Aaron Lewis
35 Elder Blvd
Bronx
New York-0202
United States
(646) 303-5151
aaron.lewis@yourmail.com
Date: September 20, 2003
Marlin Blake
Nursing Manager
Kestrel Care Center
Kestrel Ct
Piqua
Ohio-0579
United States


Registered Nurse Job Application
Dear Ms. Blake,
I am a graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Science (BSN) from National University of Science, Ohio Branch. I am looking for a suitable opening for a Registered Nurse with your esteemed organization. I have passed the National Licensing Exams recently along with the Ohio State Licensing exams. I am sure my certifications, coupled with the knowledge and skills will be helpful in meeting my job responsibilities satisfactorily.
My unique attributes which I feel are best suited for the desired job profile include:
  • Familiarization and practice of administering first aid, and basic nursing tasks such as sample collection, medication follow up, ability to operate various equipments
  • Comprehensive knowledge of nursing jobs and responsibilities
  • Ability to plan and execute complete nursing care programs
  • Eye for detail
  • Communication skills
  • Meticulous work approach
  • And most crucial of all, passion for my job
I can assure you that, with my ability to adapt and learn quickly, I will be an effective team member. Looking forward to a positive reply and be a part of your organization.
Regards,
(Signature)
Aaron Lewis
Encls: resume and RN (Registered Nurse) license