Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Registered Nurse Job -Cover Letter sample

Registered nurse cover letter is required for those professionals, who after completion of their education have cleared the licensing exams, to become a Registered Nurse. They can be registered under a national license or individual state licensing authority, or both.
This page contains the samples of cover letter for Registered Nurse. We have given separate examples, one each for a fresher and an experienced candidate.
It's always advisable to send your application for the post of a Registered Nurse with a Registered Nurse cover letter to gain the competitive advantage over other candidates. The cover letter provides you with an additional opportunity to market your candidature. You may refer to the cover letter samples for finalizing the design and content of your letter.

20th September, 2004
Theola Robinson
Hiring Manager
Madeline Nursing Center
Madeline Dr
Goose Creek
South Carolina-9008
United States

Sub: Application for Registered Nurse
Dear Ms. Robinson,
I am writing this letter in anticipation of joining your esteemed organization as a 'Registered Nurse' as advertised in the National Paper 'Herald News' dated 20th September, 2004 for the above mentioned post with your organization.
I am an experienced health care professional, working as a Registered Nurse for the past 8 years. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Science with specialization in Human Anatomy from the Dunellen Science University. I have cleared the national level exam, and am registered with National Registered Nurse Regulating Council. I also hold individual nursing practice license from the states of New Jersey and South Carolina. I am sure my extensive knowledge and experience, qualify me as the ideal candidate for the position. My skill sets will be helpful in meeting your organizational goals.
I have also done a specialization course in nursing care for Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients. My skill sets include, but are not limited to:
  • ICU and CCU nursing care
  • Complete care management (planning, development and administering)
  • Conducting training sessions for new employees and giving demonstrations
  • Strict adherence to policies and procedures
  • Communication and leadership skills
  • Self motivated and hard working
  • Passionate about the job with utmost dedication
I strive to give the best possible quality nursing care for my patients with optimum utilization of all the available resources. My prolonged period in the industry has imbibed in me the ability to integrate with patients on a personal level and make their stay as comfortable as possible.
I would be grateful for the opportunity given to meet you in person, so that we can discuss on how my skills can be helpful in meeting your organizational requirements. We can certainly carve out a way, so as to meet the mutual requirements with opportunity for personal growth and development.
Thanking you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
(Signature)
Alan Blake
Enclosures:
  1. Resume
  2. Degree Certificate
  3. Experience letter
  4. RN (Registered Nurse) Certificate