Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Fresher Graduate Nurse cover Letter Sample

Graduate Nurse cover Letter for Fresher:
The layout of a fresher Graduate Nurse cover letter is as follows:

Mitchell Banks
Oliver Society
1939 S Val Vista, Dr #105, Block - Z, Lane 55,
Mesa, AZ, USA
mitchell.banks@e-mail.com
Contact Number - (120) 347 5858
26/07/2011
Liam Nelson
Human Resource Coordinator
Mercy West General Hospital
5843 West Thunderbird Road, 14 Gun field Lane,
Mesa, AZ, USA
Dear Mr. Nelson,

Re: Application for Graduate Nurse position
I am writing to state interest for the position of Graduate Nurse in the Fresh Grad RN Program at Mercy West General Hospital. I have applied for the post and have submitted the relevant documents with this application.
I have recently completed my schooling and testing courses and so, I would like to join the program at your hospital. During my internship, I have improved my communicational techniques by direct consultation with varied kinds of patients, staff members, doctors and supplementary para-professionals.
I am well aware of the fact, that the applied position is quite difficult and stressful at times. However, I am completely prepared to face complex challenges; since I believe that these situations would enhance my knowledge and skills. If provided a chance, I would be glad to work with your staff members and gain experience from them. I assure you that the experience achieved would be an asset and it would make a positive contribution to the post of Graduate Nurse.
I look forward to speak with you in person. Please call me on the above mentioned phone number or email address as per your convenience.
Thanking You.
Yours Sincerely
(Signature)
Mitchell Banks
Enclosures:
  • Resume
  • Educational Certificates
  • Identity Proof
  • Address Proof