Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Example Cover Letters for Experienced Senior Nurse

Senior nurse cover letters should be simple, concise and perfect. This formal application letter has to clearly set out your purpose to your job employer. Your cover letter should focus on your educational background, work experience, communicative skills and technical abilities, in order, to catch the attention of your job recruiter.
Basically, the job of a senior nurse is to undertake various kinds of responsibilities. These responsibilities include care for pediatric, adult, obstetrical, etc. In addition, they have to train the junior nurse staff. In order, to be seen or taken notice of in this competitive scenario, all you have to do is to improve the chances of getting an edge through your impressive cover letter. An impressive cover letter can provide a bright opportunity to your resume, and can thus add to the possibility of being short listed for an interview.
Cover Letters for Experienced Senior Nurse: The cover letter layout for experienced Senior Nurse is as follows:
Ellis Gordon
Twin Society
1501 East Colfax Avenue, Block - L, Lane 505,
Denver, Colorado, USA
ellis.gordon@e-mail.com
Contact Number - (178) 352 5912
27/07/2011
Katherine Flyer
Human Resource Coordinator
Holy West General Hospital
1814 Summit Ave, 114 Gun field Lane,
Denver, Colorado, USA
Dear Miss. Flyer,
Re: Application for senior nurse position
I am pleased to write in response to the classified ad posted in the Herald News, dated 21st July 2011 for the position of senior nurse at the Holy West General Hospital. In addition, I have also attached certain essential documents with the application.
I have five years of experience in this field and I have done my internship as a graduate nurse in the Seattle Mercy West Hospital. I have done my graduation from the West High Nursing School and I hold a Grade IV Certificate in Master Nursing. In my previous job, I have assisted several surgeons in Maternal and neonatal surgeries. In addition, my experience has made me capable of working under complex and challenging situations. I can even work across a broad rage of disciplines like emergency, oncology, neonatal, clinical, etc. My overall five years of work experience has made be strong enough to handle the administrative section as well as train the junior nurse program.
I believe that my educational qualifications and extra abilities are a perfect match for the applied job position. Therefore, I would appreciate if you consider my application for the senior nurse position. I wish to hear a word from you and have a meeting with you in person. Please call me on the above mentioned phone number or email address as per your convenience. Thanking You.
(Signature)
Ellis Gordon
Enclosures:
  • Resume
  • Letter of Experience
  • Address Proof
  • Identity Proof
  • Educational Credentials
  • Supplementary Credentials
  • Recommendation Letter