Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Cover Letter for experienced - Assistant nursing post

Assistant nursing cover letters are similar to the short business applications. They are designed to focus on your educational background and on your professional credentials.
Your cover letter should be outstanding enough to direct your job recruiter's attention towards your application. The main task or job of an assistant nurse is to provide health care to all the patients as per the guided instructions. Basically, their key duties or functions include working in a nursing home, running the medical facility and directing the nursing and medical staff. Your cover letter is an important medium of communication and therefore, it must be perfect and well-written. The application letter must be impressive enough to make the recruiters take a deeper look at your resume. In this way, your resume can get the golden opportunity of getting short-listed for an interview.

Giselle Brandon
Browning Society,
2200 Lake Washington Boulevard, Lane - 51, Apartment # 25
West Sacramento, CA, USA
giselle.brandon@e-mail.com
Contact Number - (453) 105 7778
24/07/2011
Nicole Shepherd
Hiring Officer
Lifeline General Hospital
1600 Arch Street, Lane - 67, Bexter Corner,
West Sacramento, CA, USA
Dear Miss. Shepherd,


Re: Application for Assistant nursing post
I am glad to apply in response to your hospital's classified ad, which appeared in Herald News, dated 15th July 2011 for the position of Assistant nursing. I have also attached certain essential documents and my resume with this application.
From my enclosed resume, you have got an idea that I hold a graduate degree in Health and Medical Sciences. In addition, I hold a Grade IV certificate in Patient Care and Vital Signs Assessment. I have an experience of about ten years in the respective field. Previously, I have worked as a junior nurse in the Holy Cross Hospital. There I have assisted many doctors and surgeons in the maternal surgery as well as helped nurses and staff members in daily care, dressing and grooming of patients and providing proper medications to the patients. My overall work experience has improved and enhanced my nursing skills and I believe that I can perform any kind of task under complex situations.
I wish to help the people and I believe that you can provide me an opportunity to work with your hospital. I look forward to meet you in person and have a further discussion regarding the responsibilities of the applied post. Please call me on the above provided email address or phone number as per your convenience.
Thanking You.
(Signature)
Giselle Brandon
Enclosures:
  • Resume
  • Educational Certificates
  • Additional Certificates
  • Experience Letter
  • Recommendation Letter
  • Address Proof
  • Identity Proof